Our predictive marketing technology enables leading media companies and brand marketers to unlock the full potential of their data. Developed by two ex-Google directors, our platform is powered by state-of-the-art AI algorithms that recognize patterns in user behavior across client data assets. In real-time, those are transformed into predictions and meaningful customer insights. This is how our customers turn anonymous visitors into profitable audiences boosting the value of their marketing spend.
We are looking for outstanding people! Are you an ambitious and energetic team player? Do you love working in an international team? If you are ready for a new challenge, then apply now and become part of our mission.
About the role
- You work with and learn from a talented team of engineers
- You support us in developing our data management platform using state-of-the-art cloud technologies
- You use storage systems and develop a large-scale streaming/query system handling Terabytes of data
- You systematically work towards strict metrics (performance, resource usage, reliability)
- You lead periodic rapid refactorings that keep the application code fresh, flexible and reusable
- You integrate various machine learning models and components
- You provide input to the technology roadmap; innovate and bring new challenging ideas to life
- 2+ years of experience in building large scale distributed systems
- Experience with web-scale systems handling TBs of data with 100k+ qps at low latencies
- In-depth knowledge in Scala, Java, or C++ and Python, Bash, or Perl
- Advanced knowledge of databases and messaging systems (e.g. Couchbase, Kafka)
- Advanced knowledge of modern architectural patterns e.g. REST, microservices, stream processing
- Advanced knowledge of a batch processing framework e.g. Spark, Hadoop
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git) and cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- Interest in large scale data mining and machine learning is desirable
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Do you communicate well in English and thrive in a peer-driven engineering culture?
- You recognize problems and help adapt to changing conditions
- You are a positive thinker and you are self-motivated
- You are enthusiastic about our products and the AdTech industry
What’s in it for you?
- At 1plusX, we highly value teamwork and we are honest, open, warm and direct with each other.
- We actively foster diversity and inclusion. Being a part of our growing team means that you will be supported and challenged because we all contribute together to our success.
- We promise that working with us is fun!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We base our recruitment decisions on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and essential business requirements regardless of race, religion, color, gender identity, age, disability status or sexual orientation.